Saturday 5 August 2017

August Apprehension

So I found myself reading through some blogs that were sent to me through my email and I realized I haven't put anything down in my blog for a long time.
So here I am, beginning of August thinking about my next school year.
 I got a couple of things that I've been looking forward to or at least thinking about. Next year/this coming year we'll be trying what we call project Barcelona with grouped classes and team-teaching..
I'm kind of wondering how well I'm going to be able to have multiple students with a couple of teachers in the room doing different kind of activities. I'm thinking that this will lend itself well to the flipped classroom.
I know this will take up a lot of my extra time, and I kind of resent that it does, however, it is all about the students isn't it? But of course I still have to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment